Renewable Energy Vermont invites individuals and businesses that share our mission to promote renewable energy in Vermont and strengthen the clean energy sector of the state’s economy to join our organization. To find out more about REV, please see our About page and view our REV Membership Brochure!
First, REV is committed to working for legislation and policies that benefit the renewable energy and efficiency trades – our member-companies. The more members we can speak for in Montpelier, the louder our voice. See our Policy and Advocacy Page to learn more about REV’s legislative efforts.
Benefits for Full Business Members include voting privileges at organizational meetings, high visibility in REV’s online business directory (including the use of your company logo, a business description, and link to your website), and the best discounts at REV conferences and events.
Associate Business Member companies are listed in REV’s online directory (with a link to their website) and receive discounts at all REV conferences and events. Individual members receive discounts at all REV conferences and events.
In addition, all REV Members receive:
- REV’s marketing, education, and public-relations efforts
- Exposure to a targeted audience group seeking renewable energy information and business referrals via our website, email, and phone inquiries
- Representation and support in the State Legislature and at State regulatory hearings
- Staff support for issues facing your business
- The option of joining or starting a REV Working Group to implement strategic goals for your business, technology or sector
- REV’s monthly newsletter, a clearinghouse for local renewable-energy news, events, conferences, and workshops, and a place to publish your organization’s growth and development
- And the chance to influence the growth of the Vermont renewable energy trades
Become A REV Member
You can pay online using a credit card, or if you need an invoice, just send us an email at email@example.com to let us know what level you want to join at. If you prefer, you can mail a membership check with the membership payment.
Mail your form to:
Renewable Energy Vermont
P.O. Box 1036
Montpelier, VT 05601
Phone: (802) 229-0099