Dynamic, innovative and environmentally responsible — renewable energy is a growing and exciting field to work in. With over 300 members involved in renewable energy and other services, REV aims to be hub of opportunity. Navigate below for job opportunities, classes, RFPs and other resources.
- Scholarship Opportunities for REV2018
- The Opportunity in Modern Wood Heat
- REV2018’s Second Keynote – ISO New England President – Gordon Van Welie
- Request for Proposal- Funds available for renewable energy installations in Windham County!
- SEIA Releases Updated ‘SEIA Residential Consumer Guide to Solar Power’