Renewable Energy Vermont and the Vermont State Legislature
Renewable Energy Vermont is the only organization dedicated solely to working toward increased, affordable, and comprehensive renewable energy use in Vermont. We are increasingly finding partners across the political and environmental spectrum that share our mission and want to join us at the Statehouse and in regulatory forums to fight for sustainable energy legislation. One part of our work is to ensure that Vermont enacts policies and legislation that promote renewable energy (RE) and energy efficiency (EE).
- Read the Vermont Public Service Department Net-Metering Study
- Learn about your renewable energy options.
- Find a solar or wind installer near you.
- Become a Partner Installer with the Vermont Small Scale Renewable Energy Incentive Program
- Learn about Renewable Energy Vermont’s legislative and policy work.
- Find a renewable energy business, from consulting and legal firms to installers, distributors and manufacturers.
- Attend a course, event, or conference.
See Summer 2015 Policy Work Below. Interested in getting involved? Contact REV staff.
- Act 99 Net Metering Workshop Process
- Clean Energy Development Fund 2015/2016 Process
- Comprehensive Energy Plan Comments
- Interconnection Rules workshop
- PURPA Avoided Cost Workshop
Legislative Outcomes | Winter 2015
REV Work | Fall 2014
- Public Service Department RPS study | 15 December 2014
- REV Comments re: Act 99 Net Metering Workshop | 19 November 2014
- REV Comments re: Docket 7873-7874 – Setting Avoided Costs | 7 November 2014
- Docket 8010 – DPS Avoided Cost Rate Filing Pursuant to Rule 4.104E | 7 August 2014
Current Press Releases and Announcements:
- Celebrate Solar Tours | June 20th
For Past Announcements:
Thanks to the REV 2015 Policy Team for their efforts in testimony, bill review and advocating for a more renewable future.
Dinse Knapp McAndrew
Dunkiel Saunders Elliot Raubvogel & Hand PLLC
Georgia Mountain Community Wind
Great Bay Hydro
Green Lantern Capital
Green Peak Solar
Leslie Cadwell, Legal Counselor and Advocate
Novus Energy Development
Vermont Real Estate
REV is always interested in having new businesses join our Policy Team – let REV staff know if you are interested in participating in this critical REV effort