Celebrate Solar Tours
Celebrate the solar community on June 20th at various times and locations during the day throughout the sunny state of Vermont. Click here to find a tour site near you and to read more about the activities taking place.
This year’s conference will be October 8th and 9th at the Sheraton in Burlington. For more on our conference, visit the conference website here: http://www.revconference.org/
Find out how Vermont Solar = Building Clean Energy and Local Jobs in REV’s solar benefits overview found here.
March 31st, 2015 | Heat Saver Loan
The Renewable Energy Resource Center is pleased to announce the new Heat Saver Loan, brought to you by the Vermont Department of Public Service, Efficiency Vermont, and the Vermont Low-Income Trust for Electricity. This loan will be made available starting March 1st, 2015 to residential customers who are looking for an easy, affordable way to finance a home heating or thermal envelope upgrade, including domestic solar hot water and pellet heating system installations. When the customer finances his or her energy-efficient upgrade with the Heat Saver Loan, they can use the savings generated by their upgrade to help repay their loan. For more information, view the Heat Saver Loan Sheet, Heat Saver Flyer, and the Heat Saver Loan Program PowerPoint. You may also contact EVT customer service at 888-921-5990.
REV is a trade association of competitors. Thus, compliance with antitrust laws is essential. It is extremely important that you avoid any communications with other member companies that might be construed to involve any competitively sensitive matters, including the following topics:
* Prices or costs of producing a product
* Terms and conditions of sales or purchases
* Limits on production or product lines
* Allocating customers or territories
* Marketing plans
* Analysis or projections of industry conditions unless specifically approved in advance by counsel
* Refusing to deal with a customer or supplier or agreeing to treat a customer or supplier in a certain way
* Bidding for, or solicitation of, particular customers or suppliers