Policy and Advocacy
REV is excited to announce the passage of the VT Energy Act of 2011. After months of legislative work, this bill confirms Vermont’s continued commitment to a green economy and energy independence. Learn more about this bill and REV’s past successes at our Legislative Page...
Make your voice heard, grow your business, and support Vermont’s renewable energy future! Join REV to gain valuable business exposure, network with an expanding and dynamic business sector, help renewable energy legislation, and more...
Renewable Energy Vermont (REV)
Thank you for joining REV’s 13th Annual conference along with several hundred attendees, offering 83 presentations and showcasing 60+ exhibitors.
Also incorporated within the conference were two significant announcements: REV’s 20 by 2020 call to action and the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding between Vermont and the State of Upper Austria to promote the sustainable expansion of biomass energy.
- Read – REV’s 20% Total Energy by 2020
- Read – Press Release regarding 20 X 2020
- Read – Press Release regarding Biomass Energy Agreement
- Read – Memorandum of Understanding between Vermont and Upper Austria
REV is Vermont’s only non-profit, non-partisan renewable energy trade association working to reduce our dependence on fossil fuels and expanding the availability of renewable sources of energy throughout the state and region. Throughout the year, we work at the Statehouse, the Public Service Board, and the Public Service Department to promote clean, renewable energy in Vermont. Additionally, REV has created an ever-expanding business network for businesses, organizations, and individuals involved in Vermont’s renewable energy economy. Read more about REV and the work we’ve been doing, and consider joining REV today! Click the links below to navigate our website.
Read the Vermont Public Service Department Net-Metering Study
Learn about your renewable energy options.
Find a solar or wind installer near you.
Become a Partner Installer with the Vermont Small Scale Renewable Energy Incentive Program
Learn about Renewable Energy Vermont’s legislative and policy work.
Find a renewable energy business, from consulting and legal firms to installers, distributors and manufacturers.
Attend a course, event, or conference.
REV is a trade association of competitors. Thus, compliance with antitrust laws is essential. It is extremely important that you avoid any communications with other member companies that might be construed to involve any competitively sensitive matters, including the following topics:
* Prices or costs of producing a product
* Terms and conditions of sales or purchases
* Limits on production or product lines
* Allocating customers or territories
* Marketing plans
* Analysis or projections of industry conditions unless specifically approved in advance by counsel
* Refusing to deal with a customer or supplier or agreeing to treat a customer or supplier in a certain way
* Bidding for, or solicitation of, particular customers or suppliers