Website Renewable Energy Vermont
Renewable Energy Vermont (REV), a non-profit, non-partisan trade association, represents businesses, non-profits, utilities, and individuals committed to reducing our reliance on fossil fuels by increasing clean renewable energy and energy efficiency in Vermont. Vermont’s clean energy economy supports at least 18,800 sustainable jobs at 2,519 businesses, representing approximately 6% of Vermont’s workforce. Together, we will achieve 100% total renewable energy (electric, thermal, transportation).
REV seeks a team-oriented person to implement a broad array of membership services, events, fundraising, and operations work. The Operations Manager will oversee organizing REV’s annual conference & expo – now in its 20th year as the premier comprehensive renewable energy event in northern New England, attended by more than 500 business, community, and government leaders. The Operations Manager also oversees all logistics for other REV events including Board meetings, annual membership meeting, legislative reception, webinars and more. The Operations Manager oversees REV membership recruitment, retention, and services – including workforce development training. The position assists the Executive Director with board management and special projects. The position is primarily responsible for REV’s operations with daily tasks including, office and data management, coordinating the organization’s finances, and providing administrative assistance to the Executive Director.
- Passion for achieving Vermont’s clean energy future
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Very strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and as a team-player within a fast-paced environment
- Skilled at problem-solving regarding information technology
- Experience with Quick Books, budgeting and financial coordination
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with a wide array of people and organizations
- Persuasive written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with digital media and graphic design with Adobe Create Cloud Products preferred
- Flexibility and humor
To apply, please send a resume, cover letter, and brief writing sample to email@example.com. Candidates should include salary requirements in their cover letter. Position open until filled.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org