Downs Rachlin Martin is a full service law firm with offices throughout Vermont and in New Hampshire and New York. Our attorneys are among the most experienced legal professionals in the state and offer the full array of services needed by our renewable energy clients. Working with our highly skilled land use, public affairs, business, venture capital and tax lawyers, DRM’s energy team assists clients with entity formation and equity structures, tax treatment analysis, maximizing tax credits and incentives, venture capital financing transactions, project development, patent and other intellectual property issues, wholesale power and transmission structures and agreements, sales and acquisitions, regulatory approvals and complex environmental and siting issues.
Get Started Today
- Student designed Solar Garage produces energy, grows food too
- Release: Solar program receives governor’s award, extends deadline
- Legislation would give millions for rural renewable energy
- Adding an electric car cut the payback point of solar panel investment in half
- Cow power, the Vermont brand electricity