Burlington Electric Department, the municipally owned electric utility for the City of Burlington, Vermont, serves about 16,000 residential customers and more than 3,600 commercial customers.
Get Started Today
- Release: Solar program receives governor’s award, extends deadline
- Legislation would give millions for rural renewable energy
- Adding an electric car cut the payback point of solar panel investment in half
- Cow power, the Vermont brand electricity
- New local energy partnership brings innovative solar tracker to Mid-Atlantic and Midwest region